The Lviv Department of Youth and Family Affairs and the
Lviv Region Youth Employment Center
A COMPETITION for
TO PROMOTE ENTREPRENEURIAL ACTIVITY
AMONG YOUNG PEOPLE
The competition is for young people under the age of 28 to assist the realization of their economic and entrepreneurial initiative and promote small and middle size businesses.
Winners are determined in two categories:
- Student initiatives - a project has an educational theme
- Young businessmen – authors of project have a certain amount of work experience and desire to inculcate these projects
- Socially creative projects.
- Domestic production.
- Development of agribusiness of Lviv.
- Innovative enterprises.
- Information technology.
(Projects can also be in a different sphere.)
Main criteria of selection of projects:
- Socio-economic value for the region;
- Accordance to the proper standards and structure of a business plan;
- Clear financial and economic grounds;
- Reality of the project;
- Profitability of the project;
- Creation of new jobs for young people.
To participate in the contest, see our Ukrainian contest details.